Thursday, August 24, 2017

Money Week in Room 5

This week in Room 5 we have been learning all about money. 

Room 5 has been learning that you should always think carefully with your money. We have been thinking about saving our money for something special. Room 5 has been doing an online shop with the Countdown website and it has been really fun.  We started with fruit and vegetables on our shop so we have healthy and nutritious kai to fill our pukus. 

"I bought carrots, apples and oranges. I also worked out how much money I had spent so I don't run out of money" - Lupe



"I wonder how much money I would have to save to buy some new chapter books?" -Omera


The gold coins are dollar coins and the silver and bronze are cent coins." -Meleulu and Khloe

Thanks for reading our blog. We have had such a wonderful time learning all about money and what New Zealand money looks like. 

No comments:

Post a Comment