Friday, May 26, 2017

Science in a Van with Room 3.

 Image result for bubbles images

Science in a Van.


My favourite part about the science show was the big bubbles.
From: Kaya and Aroha.



My favourite part was when Alan got the trumpet to blow the bubbles.
From: Sokopeti.



My favourite part was when we blew the bubbles to the ceiling.

From: Calais, Dimitri, Brian, Lazariuz, Emanuel, Meilani and Sione.


 My favourite part was seeing a cloud in the bottle.
From: Rose.


My favourite part was seeing the food colouring mixed with the water.
From: Jayla.



My favourite part was the student holding a bubble.
From: Jhoanne and Malachi.



1 comment:

  1. Meitaki ma'ata Room 3 and Miss Roger's for sharing learning from our science assembly. So much learning and excitment.

    ReplyDelete